If you are exhibiting at the show and need any information that you cannot find on this website please contact Leanne at events@tavichamber or @LeanneElliottFA or @tavichamber on twitter.
- Tables are supplied at the venue.
- Electricity is only supplied if you asked for it when booking.
- We cannot get into the venue before 7am!
- Unloading is permitted outside the Town Hall - car parking is available in nearby carparks at £2per day.
- Breakfast is at 8am at The Bedford Hotel.
- Tables and banners are placed as per the floor plan - this is to avoid people/visitors cutting through exhibition spaces.
- No chairs are available at your exhibition space! However they can be made available on request.
- Please do not begin to pack your exhibition space away until 16.30.
WHAT TO BRING!
Here's a few ideas:
|A table cloth if you want your table covered||A PAT tested extension cable if you have asked for electricity|
|Banners, leaflets, products, freebies||Plenty of business cards|
|Clients||Friends and customers|
|A phone charger||Comfortable shoes|
|A bowl and prize for you business card draw||A comb|
|Money! Change for parking||Lipstick?|
What to do!
Register for the workshops - The show is not about exhibiting alone, it is about learning, networking, B2B connections - this can't be done behind your space! Join in with the activities.
Invite clients and customers to the event
Book additional Breakfast for clients, customers and additional members of staff attending at £9 per exhibitor/visitor* - Booking taken until Monday 24th at 16.00
Book additional lunch for clients, customers and additional members of staff attending at £9 per exhibitor/visitor* - Bookings taken until Monday 24th at 16.00
Be prepared to have a professional head shot taken for your LinkedIn/Social Media profile for just £20 - Update your professional photographs with Neil Adams Photography
Be prepared to buy a raffle ticket and support the charities with us on the day.
*Plus Eventbrite fee
What to remember!
At the Chamber we do as much as we can to promote the show both through sharing on social media and buying advertisement space. The event is a not for profit event run by a not for profit organisation. Your support in helping promote the event is invaluable, as is your attendance.
Take a bit of time out too and have a quick wander through Tavistock, make a note of what interests you and pop back another time with your friends and family or to one of the #BridgingTheGap networking breakfasts held at The Bedford Hotel.